SSC Stenographer 2018 Result for the written test held from February 5 – 8, 2019 has been declared on April 15, 2019. Result is uploaded on the official website – ssc.nic.in. Candidates who have qualified the written test will have to appear for SSC Stenograpgher skill test.
- Skill test is expected to take place in the month of May, 2019.
- The final result will be announced after the conclusion of the skill test.
- The candidates will be able to check both their Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) and result of SSC Stenographer 2018 online.
- Two separate results will be uploaded as per the posts applied for. Check SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
- Candidates need to log on to the site, click on the “Results” tab, click on the relevant notification and the result will be displayed in the screen with their name, roll numbers, categories and marks.
- They need to take a print out of the result sheet and display the same during counseling and admission.
Highlights of SSC Stenographer 2018 Result
|Name of the Exam||SSC Stenographer Exam|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam date||February 5-8, 2019|
|SSC Stenographer Result 2018 Date||April 15, 2019|
|Skill Test||To be available soon|
|Final SSC Stenographer Result 2018 date||To be available soon|
|Result Declaration Mode||Online|
Dates for SSC Stenographer 2018 Result
The first level of the SSC stenographer entrance test, which is a written test, conducted from February 5 – 9, 2019, and results of the same will be declared on April 15, 2019. Only those candidates who qualify the first level need to appear for the second level of test, which will be a skill test to be conducted soon after the result declaration. Below are the dates of the events related to the exam:
|Availability of SSC Stenographer Application form||October 22, 2018|
|Application form Submission Date||November 19, 2018|
|Application fee Remittance Date (Both online and offline)||November 26, 2019|
|Admit Card will be issued on||January 29, 2019|
|SSC Stenographer Exam||February 5-8, 2019|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Result||April 15, 2019|
|SSC Stenographer Skill Test||To be available soon|
|Final SSC Stenographer Result 2018||To be available soon|
How to Check SSC Stenographer 2018 Result?
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Final Exam Result 2018 will be announced by March 2018, after one or two months of completion of skill test. In October 2018, the roll numbers of successful candidates of SSC Stenographer Grade C & D written test will be uploaded in the official website.
All candidates need to check regularly the official website www.ssconline.nic.in for any updates and results notifications. Only those candidates who qualify the written test will be eligible for the skill test which will be of qualifying in nature, the results of which will be uploaded in March 2018 and this will be considered as the Final SSC Stenographer 2018 Result.
The results will be declared in two phases:
First phase: Written Test Results
- Visit the official website www.ssconline.nic.in
- Click on “Results” Tab on the home page.
- Click on “Steno C and D”
- You will see many new notifications.
- Click on the appropriate link as per the post applied for or as per your requirement.
- You will be redirected to a new page in a pdf form displaying SSC Stenographer Grade C and D results
- The pdf file will show the Roll numbers and names of candidates who have qualified the written test and can appear for the skill test. Their categories will also be displayed.
- Candidates need to download the result sheet, take a print out for further use in the skill test and subsequent admission process.
Second Phase: Skill Test & Final Result
- For checking the final result, candidates need to keep visiting the website regularly for new notifications.
- The final SSC stenographer result will be declared by March 2019.
- Candidates need to check their roll numbers and names in the same process as given above
Details on Score Card
SSC Stenographer 2018 Result will be available in a pdf form where the names, roll numbers and categories of successful candidates will be displayed. Also, candidates can check the cut-off marks in a separate list. There is also the provision of checking the percentage obtained in the written test.
The final SSC Stenographer Result 2018 will display the
- Record number
- Roll Number
- Category 1
- Category 2
- Category 3
- Preference Post
- Total Marks
SSC Stenographer 2018 Answer Key
Staff Selection Commission will release SSC Stenographer Grade C & D exam answer key at its official website few days after the exam. All candidates who have appeared in the SSC Stenographer exam should check their answer key on the official website to get an idea as to how they have fared in the exam.
- Visit the official website
- Click on Answer Key
- Check the new notifications
- Click on SSC Stenographer Grade- C& D Answer Key
- You will be redirected to a new page
- You Answer Key will open in PDF format.
- Save that file
- Check your answer with the answer key
SSC Stenographer 2018 Merit List
SSC Stenographer 2018 Merit List will include the names and roll numbers of those candidates who meet the required cut-off of SSC Stenographer exam.
The cut-off marks of SSC Stenographer exam will be fixed by SSC. This will be the minimum marks required by candidates to qualify out of a total of 200 marks. The cut-off marks of the various categories will be different and every year the cut-off marks change depending on number of candidates, number of vacancies, level of difficulty of the exam, previous years’ trends and so on.
Tie Breaker method:
In cases of more than one candidate getting the same aggregate marks, tie-breaking methodology will be applied:
- Marks obtained in written examination
- Date of birth of candidates, with older candidates given more preference
- Alphabetical order in which the first name of candidate appear
In 2017, the cut off marks for Grade C and D were as follows:
|Category||Grade C||Grade D|
SSC Stenographer Exam Counselling
The minimum qualifying exam marks for SSC Stenographer 2018 exam will be fixed by SSC only. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and qualifying candidates will be called for appearing in skill test.
The final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in both the written examination as well as the typing test. The final SSC Stenographer 2018 is expected to be declared in June, 2019, and immediately after this, the successful candidates will be called for counseling and admission. Candidates should be on time for counseling on the designated date and center, with all necessary documents, photo id proof and admit card.