SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 is available from March 5, 2019 on the official website – ssc.nic.in. Candidates can fill the application form in onine mode only. Last day to apply for SSC CHSL 2019 is April 4, 2019.
- Eligible aspirants will be recruited to the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operators (DEO). Check SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
- The application form can be filled in four steps- Registration & Uploading Documents, Form Filling and Fee Payment.
- SSC CHSL Exam Pattern comprises of three tiers – Computer Based Test (CBT), Descriptive Test and Skill Test.
- Application fee for the exam is INR 100 that can be paid via online or offline mode through SBI Challan.
- Successfully registered candidates can download SSC CHSL Admit Card from the official website using Registration ID and Date of Birth.
SSC CHSL 2019 Important Dates
|Official Notification out on||March 5, 2019|
|Availability of Application Form||March 5, 2019|
|Last Date of the submission of the Application Form||April 4, 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||April 7, 2019 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Availability of Admit Card||June, 2019|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Date (Tier 1)||July 1 – 26, 2019|
|Announcement of the result (Tier 1)||August, 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card (Tier 2)||September, 2019|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Date (Tier 2)||September 29, 2019|
|Final Result||To be announced soon.|
SSC CHSL 2019 Eligibility
Before applying for the recuitment exam candidates must make sure that they fulfill eligibility criteria laid down by SSCas only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian Citizen or should belong to Nepal/ Bhutan or Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962 to settle in India permanently.
Educational Criteria: must have cleared or appearing class 12 or its equivalent from a recognized educational board or University.
Age Criteria: Age must be between 18 – 27 years as on August 1, 2019, however, certain reserved category candidates can claim for reservation according to the Indian government norms.
The age relaxation will be provided as follows:
- For SC/ST – 5 Years
- For OBCs – 3 Years
- For PH – 10 Years
- For PH + OBC – 13 Years
- For PH + SC/ST – 15 Years
How to Fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2019?
The Application Form will be available from March 5, 2019. Intersted candidates can register for Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination on the official website of SSC.
Follow the steps given below to fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2019:
Step 1: Registration
- Go to ssconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link provided for CHSL stating “Click here to Apply”
- Read the instructions and move on to the registration page.
- Fill in basic details such as Name, Father’s Name, class 10 roll number, DoB and Gender.
- Enter verification text and submit the details.
A registration ID and password will be generated. Keep it safe for future use.
Step 2: Uploading Documents
After registration, upload scanned image of recent passport size photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Passport Size Photograph Size:20 kb to 50 kb
- Signature: 10 kb to 20 kb
Step 3: Fill SSC CHSL Application Form 2019
The registration process completes after uploading images. Fill the application form by entering communication details, educational details, etc.
Fill in post preferences out of the following:
- Lower Divisional Clerk- 898 vacancies
- Postal Assistant- 2359 vacancies
- Data entry Operator- 2 vacancies
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
Application fees of INR 100 has to be paid via online and offline mode for final submission of SSC CHSL Application Form 2019. Applicants can remit the fee in online mode till April 7 ( 5:00 PM) and in offline mode till April 9 during bank’s working hours. However, the challan can be downloaded till April 7 ( 5:00 PM) only.
Online Mode: Use BHIM UPI, SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card
Offline Mode: Download SBI Challan from the web portal and pay and submit in any SBI Bank branch during working hours.
Note: Female candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD, Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
Take out the printed copy of the SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 after successful submission.
Documents Specifications in SSC CHSL Application Form 2019
The documents- passport size photograph and signature, must be uploaded keeping in mind the specifications as mentioned below:
Photo Details: While uploading the photo for the application form go through the specifications required. Here is the list of important pointers on this subject:
- Photo size: 20 kb to 50 kb
- Photo dimension: 3.5 cm (width) X 4.5 cm (Height)
- Photo background: White
- Details on SSC CHSL 2019 Photo: name and date at the bottom of the photo
- Photograph resolution: 100 X 120 pixels
- Photograph Date: The photograph must be taken on or after January 1, 2019.
Note: The passport size photograph should neither have cap nor goggles. Spectacles are allowed if used regularly.
Signature Details: Along with the photo, candidates are also required to attach scanned images of signature. The specifications are listed below:
- Signature image size: 10 kb to 20 kb
- Signature dimension: 4 cm (width) X 3 cm (Height)
- Signature resolution: 140 X 60 pixels
- Image Format: JPG only
- Signature Background: White
- Signature Style: Signature must be done by the candidate with a running hand
Ques: I want to edit some information in the registration form. Can I do it now?
Ans. You can edit your registration details twice by clicking on “View/Edit Registration.” But you cannot make any changes once you submit application form.
Also, no window for form correction is expected to be available as of now.
Ques: What is the minimum required marks to apply for LDC Online?
Ans. There is no specific percentage as per the official notification. You just have to possess a pass certificate of class 12.
Ques: I lost the offline bank challan. Can I reprint it?
Ans. Yes, you can reprint your bank challan for offline fee payment by visiting the official website. Just click on “Download Offline Challan” and it will appear on your screen.
Ques: Can I download challan before completing SSC CHSL Application Form 2019?
Ans. Unfortunately, the challan will be available for download after you complete the application process. Once done, download the challan and visit your nearest SBI branch to make payment.
Ques: My Fee payment status still shows pending, it has been two days already. What should I do?
Ans. Worry not, your payment status will be updated within 3 working days from the day of payment. Once updated, you can download the application form from the given link.
Ques:My link got disconnected while I was making payment. What should I do now?
Ans. You can retry the procedure and make payment via SBI debit card/ credit card or net banking. You can also go for offline mode by downloading SBI Bank Challan.